Sunday, November 11, 2007

Q3/Q4 earnings/revs expectations

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_U/threadview?m=tm&bn=27187&tid=144725&mid=144725&tof=-1&rt=2&frt=2&off=1

Q3 and Q4 revs are much larger than analyst estimates but GMs are much less in Q3 because of the large PCD mix. On my yahoo post, I was using managements 15% guidance for rev growth in Q3 but it turned out to be 20%. On the surface, this was good but it lowered the revs I was guestimating in Q4. I was expecting the loss to be much lower in Q4 (35 cent analyst predictions) but it seems like its going to be around 26 cents. Still better than expectations but not as big a beat as I was expecting. Q4 could still turn out to be better in revs and GMs so it may come in lower than 26 cents. We'll just have to wait and see what the analysts come up with by next week.

No comments: